: 31901Group Name
: Larkinhurst - EarthGroup Style
Beautifully designed with dramatic rolled arms, jumbo window pane stitched detailing and classic nail head trim accents, the "Larkinhurst-Earth" upholstery collection is covered in a soft leather look fabric that adds the ultimate in comfort while holding onto the classic traditional design that is sure to enhance any living room décor.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from hardwood and engineered lumber
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Coil Seating features individually pocketed coils to create uniformed shape and consistent support for durable seating comfort
- Sleeper features easy to lift mechanism and Memory Foam mattress
- Features decorative nail head accent trim.
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Gentle rocking motion
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Nailhead trim
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||43''W x 40''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.