This designer sofa may be richly traditional, but the aesthetic is anything but stuffy. Charles of London arms and turned bun feet give this sofa a sense of grace and elegance that's never out of fashion. Chenille-feel upholstery with basket weave texture is made all the more enticing with layered accent pillows with mix-and-match appeal. Whether your style is European influenced, American classic or modern farmhouse, this sumptuous sofa strikes a homerun for high style.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 5 accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery
- Polyester and polyester/acrylic pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||93''W x 44''D x 39''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.