: B070Group Name
: Culverbach - GrayGroup Style
: Modern QTRS
- A sophisticated modern chunky look with large satin nickel colored hardware
- Warm gray vintage finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Mouldings across headboard give a thick planked look
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Drawer interiors finished with a replicated linen design
- Slim USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Queen (57), king (58) panel headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- Headboard legs have four height options for optimal relationship to bedding height
- B070-55 footboard dimension: 57"W x 1"D x 20"H.
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Made of engineered wood and engineered veneers
- Pewter-tone hardware
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
- Includes tipover restraint device
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||62.25''W x 15.5''D x 36''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.