Beautifully simple yet rich with character, this nightstand is a dream come true. It masters the art of simplicity with a charming two-tone look of weathered white complemented by a replicated oak grain. Two drawers provide space for bedtime reading material and personal items. Bun feet add a distinctive look, while dark bronze-tone hardware is a brilliant finishing touch. The nightstand is right up to speed with your high-tech lifestyle thanks to USB device charging. If farmhouse style is calling your name, answer with this timeless treasure.
- Made with engineered wood and decorative laminate
- 2-tone look (weathered white finish and replicated oak grain with authentic touch)
- Hardware with dark bronze-tone finish
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers
- Drawers are lined with a replicated linen design for a clean, finished look
- Slim profile dual USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Expertly made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Two Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
||Haven Bay Nightstand
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||25''W x 17''D x 27''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.