: B200Group Name
: Derekson - Multi GrayGroup Style
- Rustic butcher block finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch
- Cases feature a framed front and pilasters
- Bed features a thick and heavy design
- Contemporary handles in an antiqued gunmetal finish
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Drawer interiors finished with a replicated linen design
- Slim USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Queen (57) and king (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- Twin (53) and full (87) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21
- All storage footboards (52S,54S,56S,84S) require the B100-11, B100-12, B100-13 or B100-14 roll slats.
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||59''W x 16''D x 37''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.