: B251Group Name
: Juararo - Dark BrownGroup Style
: Urban Foundry®
The beauty of vintage design come to life with the aged brown rough sawn finish flowing over a replicated oak grain along with the case pilaster detailing and warm pewter color hardware making the "Juararo" bedroom collection the perfect way to create that cottage getaway within the comfort of your home.
- Vintage aged brown rough sawn finish over replicated oak grain
- Large scaled rustic bedroom collection features case pilasters and thick poster bed posts
- Substantial warm pewter color drawer handles
- Poster bed offers optional footboard storage
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Queen (57) and king/cal king (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively.
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Made of engineered wood
- Vintage finish over replicated oak grain
- Pewter-tone hardware
- 6 drawers
- 1 cabinet with 1 adjustable shelf
- Includes tipover restraint device
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||61''W x 16''D x 43''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.