Ashley Package Number: B268/54/57/98
This package contains:
- B268-54: Queen Panel Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B268-57: Queen/Full Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B268-98: Queen Panel Rails (Quantity: 1)
- Two-tone finish in an aged brown rough sawn replicated oak and a replicated wood grained block pattern with authentic touch
- Large scaled shapely bedroom collection features bun feet
- Ring pull hardware in an antique gray color, accented with white paint hang up
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Queen (57,77) and king (58,78) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Panel Bed
||Queen Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Birmington Queen Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||64.5''W x 87''D x 53.75''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.