: B331Group Name
: Bellaby - WhitewashGroup Style
- Wispy white finish over replicated Oak grain with authentic touch
- Handles in a brushed nickel finish with black hang up
- Slim USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Modern styled panel bed
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Queen (57) panel headboard and king (58) headboard can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- The -54S requires the B100-13 queen roll slats; the -56S requires the B100-14 king roll slats
- Large scaled bed option (154,156,157,158,196,197) with a cross-buck design.
- Made of engineered wood
- 1 storage cubby
- 1 smooth-gliding drawer (lined with faux linen laminate)
- Brushed nickel-tone hardware with black edging
- Slim-profile USB charging station
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||One Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||24''W x 16''D x 24''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.