: D335Group Name
: Woodanville - White/BrownGroup Style
- Made with Birch veneers and select hardwood solids in a distinctive two-tone cottage finish
- White table base and chair frame with medium brown color table tops and chair seats
- Updated cottage styling, table has arched aprons and chair has pierced ladder back design
- Chair has contoured seat for added comfort
- D335-15 small round dining table features drop leaves for smaller space dining
- Chair has a pierced ladder-back design.
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Two-tone finish
- Assembly required
|Bench Office Chair Seating
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dining Room Side Chair (2/CN)
|Item Color Key
||Woodanville Dining Chair
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||17''W x 20''D x 38''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.