: D540Group Name
: Mestler - MultiGroup Style
With the variety of finishes beautifully adorning the rich rustic design of each piece, the "Mestler" dining collection takes vintage style and offers an array of furniture to suit the needs of any dining room décor. With finishes ranging from rich brown to textured honey pine along with the blue/green finish hard seat chair to the beautifully tufted fully upholstery chair, this collection is sure to have whatever you desire.
- D540-160 is made with pine veneers and solids in a textured dark brown color with color accents on doors
- D540-225 is made with pine veneers and solids in a textured driftwood color
- D540-202 button tufted upholstered chair is covered in a light brown textured fabric and brown wood legs
- D540-101 is made with hardwood solids in an antique blue finish
- D540-102 is made with hardwood solids in an antique white finish and has a light brown textured fabric seat cushion
- D540-160 has doors with vintage looking metal knobs and adjustable shelf
- D540-124,-130 is made with hardwood solids in an blue/green finish.
- Assembly required
- Wood frame
- Antiqued finish
- Classic open X back
|Bench Office Chair Seating
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dining Room Chair
||Dining Room Side Chair (2/CN)
|Item Color Key
||Mestler Dining Room Chair
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||18''W x 24''D x 39''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.