: H410Group Name
: Baraga - WhiteGroup Style
The sleek beauty of the welded metal base encased within the clean look of a white powder coat finish supporting a frosted tempered glass desk top with polished edges makes the exciting Metro Modern look of the "Baraga" home office collection a stunning addition to enhance the atmosphere of any home office.
- H410-24 base made with welded metal in a white powder coat finish with a tempered frosted glass top with polished edges
- Can be set up left or right facing L-shape
- File cabinet is finished in full gloss white polyurethane
- Brushed nickel color drawer pulls
- Modern form office chair with sleek white PVC upholstery, chrome color finish metal base and adjustable height, swivel and casters for mobility
- H410-19 desk is constructed of a metal base with a durable white powder coat finish
- Desk top is all metal with recessed trays and tempered frosted glass top
- H410-19 electric lift desk for surface heights of 33" to 52.5" and two programmable height settings with digital display.
- Assembly required
- Powdercoat finish
- Made of glass and metal
- Tempered glass tabletop
- Modular design
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||61" Home Office Desk
|Item Color Key
||Baraga 61" Home Office Desk
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||61''W x 51''D x 30''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.