Memory foam mattresses are a hot trend for good reason. But for some, they simply get a bit too toasty for comfort. Rest easy. This 14-inch queen memory foam mattress has you covered with the cradling feel you love and the temperature regulation you crave. And how's this for cool: Thanks to dual ventilation technology, you get a more breathable memory foam mattress. It's topped with a micro cool technology cover to keep you that much more comfortable. Foundation/box spring available; sold separately.
- Honored by the House Beautiful Live Better Awards for its "just right" comfort and temperature regulation, encouraging better sleep for better living
- Comfort level: ultra-plush
- Micro cool technology cover
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Adjustable base compatible
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
||Queen Memory Foam Mattress in a Box
||Memory Foam Mattress
|Item Color Key
||14 Inch Chime Elite Queen Memory Foam Mattress in a Box
|Item Series Name
||14 Inch Chime Elite
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Foam Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60''W x 80''D x 14''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.