: T505Group Name
: Mirimyn - MultiGroup Style
- Made with select veneer and hardwood solids
- Each piece is finished in a gently distressed vintage painted finish
- Each piece is moderately scaled and selected for its versatility of use in the home
- Doors and drawers have simple bronze color metal decorative knobs
- T505-560 has 4 wood panel doors with adjustable shelf behind in an antique white texture painted finish
- T505-662 has 4 wood framed doors with tempered glass inserts and adjustable shelves behind in an antique gray texture painted finish
- T505-642 has 2 wood framed doors with lattice effect and tempered glass inserts and adjustable shelves behind in an antique gray texture painted finish
- T505-762 has 4 wood framed doors with lattice effect and tempered glass inserts and adjustable shelves behind in an antique teal texture painted finish
- T505-742 has 2 wood framed doors with tempered glass inserts and adjustable shelves behind in an antique teal texture painted finish
- T505-562 is finished in an antique white color and has mirror panels inset in door frames with ornate decorative filigree
- T505-962 is finished in an antique chipped gray color and has fluted pilasters and ornate metallic finish grilles inset in door panels with clear glass.
- Assembly required
- Made of veneers, wood and manmade wood
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Round Accent Table
|Item Color Key
||Mirimyn Accent Table
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||26''W x 26''D x 26''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.