Redondo 7-Pack Dining has a casual sturdy look that's relaxed and livable, with oversized square block legs and a vintage vanilla bean finish.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Inviting elements include soft square edge shapes, heavy square legs, and double X-back chairs.
- The 60" Rectangle Table has a square top shape, clean flat apron and heavy square legs with slightly softened sand-break edges.
- Side Chairs feature double-X backs and square front legs with chamfered feet.
- Welted slip seat chair cushions are upholstered in an oatmeal linen weave 100% polyester fabric.
- Redondo Lite has a vintage vanilla bean paint finish with slight burnishing for a casual lived-in look.
- Redondo is constructed of mango veneers, pine and Asian hardwood and engineered wood products.
- Transitional Styling
- Bold and weighty square legs on table
- 60" Table with clean square top shape
- Double X-back style side chairs
- Square chair front legs with angle cut feet
- Welted slip seat cushions
- Neutral linen weave 100% polyester fabric
- Burnished vintage vanilla bean painted wood finish
- Mango veneers, pine & hardwood solids, wood products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.