Montana has a casual rugged character that welcomes you home with its hardy styling and rustic buckskin color knotty pine finish accented by metal corner brackets.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Inviting design details include clean square top and drawer edge shapes, straight wide posts and base rails, open slat bed panels and riveted metal corner brackets.
- Queen and King Beds have open slat board fence look panels and include a Panel Bed with low posts and corner brackets and a Poster Bed with tall oversized square posts.
- Cases for storage include a Six- Dresser with Landscape Mirror, Five-Drawer Chest and Two Drawer Nightstand for the bedside.
- Case pieces include aged metal brackets with nail heads wrapping corners under their tops.
- All drawers have wrapped snag free interiors, French box dovetails and metal side guides with safety stops.
- Cast metal footed bar pull hardware and metal corner brackets are finished in a dark aged pewter color.
- Buckskin color pine laminates are visually enhanced with knots and sawmarks for a rustic board look.
- Montana has sturdy v-groove folded case construction, using engineered wood products wrapped in laminate veneers.
- Casual Rustic Styling
- Wide straight case pilasters
- Buff cut deep top drawers
- oard fence look queen & king panel beds
- rench dovetail drawers, wrapped interiors
- etal side drawer glides with safety stops
- turdy v-groove folded case construction
- Wide footed bar pulls in aged pewter color
- Aged pewter color riveted corner brackets
- Buckskin color pine laminate veneers
- Rustic board look with sawmarks & knots
- engineered wood products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.